1.) What information should you include in a funeral notice?
You can include as much or as little information in a funeral notice. Below is a general order of information which can be included.
- Name of your loved one (and perhaps their nickname).
- Date of death.
- Personal details such as where they passed away.
- Family members names and messages.
- Funeral service date, time and location.
- Whether flowers are welcome, or will it be family flowers only.
- A mention of any charitable donations being collected.
- Funeral Director’s details.